A smile is the most crucial aspects of your appearance, and having a perfect set of teeth can aid in boosting your confidence level. Throughout life, everyone wants to highlight a charming smile and perfect teeth. But the problems that occur over time, especially due to unhealthy diet and an unbalanced lifestyle, diminishes our chances of success. Here are some tips for healthy teeth;
Sensitivity is the main cause of thinning or enamel damage
Tooth erosion is made and after repeated ingestion, prolonged, excessive, food and beverages labelled with acid pH produced by citric acid and fruit juice, acetic acid from pickles, sauces and salads. Because of enamel loss, bacteria accumulate more easily, and decay can occur or plague formation.
What is the solution for preventing plaque buildup?
- Use a toothpaste containing pyrophosphate;
- Use electric powered toothbrushes of gamma-oscillatory rotary action – removes plaque more efficiently than normal toothbrushes;
- Use dental floss for interdental spaces;
Always follow the instructions provided by dentist for best results:
- Brush your teeth at least twice each day for at least 2 minutes;
- Change toothbrush after more than three months of use.
The early stage of gum disease is gingivitis
Risk of developing gum pain increase if you smoke or suffer from certain diseases. Most of the adults over the age of 35 years suffer or have suffered from some form of gum disease. Fortunately, gingivitis can be cured, but if untreated can progress to a more serious form of gum disease – periodontitis. By following these instructions, you can get Healthy teeth.
How can you prevent gum problems?
- Always brush your teeth with a toothbrush with soft bristles and rounded ends twice daily;
- You can use an electric toothbrush and floss;
- Visit your dentist regularly every six months for a check and a professional cleaning.
Most people show in the mouth bacteria that cause cavities, and a high number has at least one cavity. Hence sensitivity, toothaches, and eventually, tooth loss. They may be extrinsic, easy to remove food products and coloured beverages, tobacco, red wine or intrinsic due to adverse effects of drugs, dental demineralization.
Having best dental care will improve your hygiene, and you will always have the best smile ever. Healthy teeth enhance a comfortable eating life. Give your teeth the first priority in your life. Aside from learning the tips for healthy teeth, know more information on keeping your pearly whites healthy by just clicking on the link.